American River College Kaleidoscope Fashion Show 2013
Located in Sacramento California American River College Fashion Department's flagship event is a gala fashion show highlighting up-and-coming designers from ARC's Fashion Design Collection's class. Join us for a very enjoyable Spring event featuring 12 designer's current work. Our show theme is Kaleidoscopes, celebrating the many designer's views, silhouettes, and styles. This year we will enjoy designs for women's, children's and men's fashions. See a slide show of the Kaleidoscope day at ARC. These are large pictures.
Fashion Show Times
11am (free) and at 5pm and 7:30pm on May 3rd, 2013 (per ticket price for second and third show $20.00 VIP $15.00 general $10.00 student) Where? Located at (Stage 2) also known as the Black Box theatre, American River College 4700 College Oak Drive, Sacramento, CA 95841
Tickets may be purchased from the theater box office in front of the theater. We are in the 365 listing for Sacramento events (area code 916) here A posting of the show on Yelp! ...Such fun! Remember that (limited seating means the tickets go fast.)
- Tickets may be purchased in the theater box office
- 11am show free
- 5pm show and 7:30pm show:
- V.I.P. $20.00
- $15.00 general
- $10.00 students
Yes! Fun scene to be seen! Come dressed for the fun of it.
Designers and their collection name
- Dure Arshad "Diamonds in the Sky"
- Lisbeth Conteras "Alice in Wonderland"
- Tiffany Hagewood "Mod–ish"
- Kristin Huss "Echos of Morning"
- Alexandra Kastner "Mod Me Up"
- Carolyn Keys "Lil Madam"
- Syu Martin "Gods and Monsters"
- Svetlana Nalobina "Untitled"
- Venice Ousley "Incognita"
- Saul Ramirez "The Same Boy You've Always Known"
- Helen Romero "La Beaute"
- Anha Tran "Resilence The Courage to Come Back"
Alumni Featured — Designers:
- Michael Kouri "Forever Yours"
- Ruchi Shah "Accesories for Forever Yours"
- Yennie Zhou "spring/summer 2013"
- History: Our 2013 show will mark the 12th annual fashion show presented at American River College
- Anne Dieu Fashion Department Adject Professor Sacramento City College.
- Melinda Carrie designer ARC alumni
- Kevin Gerety freelance consultant fashion and beauty
- Missy O'Daniel owner/hairstylist Allure Salon
- Catherine Sackett owner/photographer The Clothesline Boutique
- Show advertisement! For the 916 area code listings!
- Class photo was on April 24th, you looked marvelous!
- A posting of the show on Yelp!
- And a Show listing for the News & Review.
Casting Call Information
Show contributors and credits
- Marie Hoffman
- Art Department
- Gary, Till and Burlingham Law
- Utrecht Art Supplies
- PGM, Dress Form & Antique Fixture
- Tim Engle Photography
- Icing on the Cupcake
- Embellish Boutique
- P.F. Chang’s
- LC Hair Make&up Skin
- Allure Salon and Spa
- Discount Banners
- Ruch.a Fashion Designer
- Whole Foods Market
- Raley's BelAir Nob Hill Foods
- DB Construction
- John Warda,
- DJ Rocking Entertainment
- Paul Mitchel, Hair and Makeup
- Samuel Grice, Videography
- Hui-Chun Chang
- Horticulture Department
- Printing Services
- ART 420 Film Making
- ARTNM 332 Digital Video
- ARTPH 370 Fashion, Wedding and Portrait
- Betty Nelson, American River Reviw
- Bob Musser, ARC Theatre Technican
- Bonnie Spencer
- Dolores White
- FASHN 358 Apparel Construction II
- FASHN 379 Draping
- Gary Lane, Instructional Media Services
- Emily Johnston, show logo designer
- Ashley Farr, Fashion Poster designer
- ARC Fashion Department home
- The Fashion Show Kaleidoscope Wordpress blog
- The Fashion Show Kaleidoscope Blogspot blog
- Social Network Fashion Show Kaleidoscope
- Snapshot Photos
- Slide Show of the day!
- Located in the newest wing addition to the Fashion Department at American River College
View American River College Fashion Department in a larger map
American River College Fashion Department • Room 105 • Sacramento, California 95841